- Suggested Use
- Lab Results
Broad Spectrum CBD Oil 125mg – Spearmint | Avida Extracts
Whether you want to sample it or take it on the go. Our 15ml Broad Spectrum CBD Oil is ready to go no matter where life takes you.
The perfect way to sample the benefits of Broad Spectrum CBD Oil. We’ve captured the fine balance of natural flavoring with a wide range of Phyto-cannabinoids, terpenes, flavonoids, and other beneficial plant compounds to support your good health.
Now you too can experience the cleanest, most potent CBD oil formulation in the world! Try our Broad Spectrum CBD Oil today.
For an enhanced therapeutic experience than what a CBD isolate based tincture can provide.
Your bottle ships with “CBD 101 Guide – A Simple User Guide To CBD” shop Avida Extracts Broad Spectrum now.
- Phyto-Cannabinoid & Terpene Rich
- Active Cannabinoids: CBD, CBDA, CBDV, CBC.
- Active Terpenes: Beta Pinene, Caryophyllene, Eucalyptol, Guaiol, Limonene, Menthol, Pulegone.
- Light Spearmint Flavor
- Simple to use graduated dropper for accurate dosages
- THC Non-Detected (LOD 0.0180)
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
- Free shipping on all orders
Broad Spectrum CBD Oil –
Recommended dose: 1 full dropper
Strength per dose: 4.5mg
THC: Non detected (LOD 0.0180)
Storage: Keep in a cool, dry area.
- Broad spectrum cannabinoid blend 500mg
- Coconut oil (MCT)
- Natural spearmint extract
AVIDA CBD Broad Spectrum Oil should be taken sublingually.
Do Not Vape this product as it was not designed to be vaped
- Shake well before use
- Consume one dropper full (1ml) with food upto 3 times per day.
- Adjust dosing as needed.
Tested by: SC Labs
Official Link to Results: Broad Spectrum CBD Oil 125mg
With decades of combined industry experience, deep roots in the cannabis movement, and the largest scientific staff assembled in any cannabis testing lab, SC Labs is committed to building a better and safer cannabis future for everyone.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Not intended for use by persons under the age of 21.
- Do not use if pregnant or lactating.
- If you have or suspect a medical condition, are taking medications, please consult your healthcare physician.