- Suggested Use
- Lab Results
CBD Vape Bundle | Buy 3 Get 1 Free | Experience AVIDA CBD
Buy 3 Get 1 Free Deal
Can’t decide on which CBD Vape juice is right for you? Maybe you just want to stock up on your favorite flavor or give the gift of wellness to a friend or family member.
No matter what your reason is, our CBD Vape Bundle is the perfect way to enjoy all of our delicious and effective flavors. To get started simply select your flavors of choice followed by your strength and add to cart. Your fourth bottle is on us.
Your bottle ships with “CBD 101 Guide – A Simple User Guide To CBD” .
- Avida Core CBD Isolate – Maximum Purity Pharmaceutical Grade CBD.
- 3rd Party Lab Tested – Tested for safety, purity, and consistency.
- Graduated Dropper – Simple to use for accurate dosages.
- Servings per container – 30 Full Droppers.
- No THC Detected (Non-Detected *LOD 0.0180)
- Do not take this product if you are subject to drug testing.
VG/PG ratio: 60/40
Vape bottle size: 30ml
Storage: Keep in a cool dry area
Manufactured & bottled in: U.S.A.
- Vegetable Glycerin
- Propylene Glycol
- Natural & Artificial Flavoring
- Cannabidiol (CBD)
- Vape just as you would vape you favorite E-liquid
- Can be vaped in a Tank or Dripper
- No special wattage necessary to vape
- Concentration Per (1) 250mg Dropper
8.5mg of CBD in 1mL (1ml = 1 Full Dropper)
Approximately 0.42mg of CBD per Drop
- Concentration Per (1) 500mg Dropper
17mg of CBD in 1mL (1ml = 1 Full Dropper)
Approximately 0.85mg of CBD per Drop
- Concentration Per (1) 1000mg Dropper
34mg of CBD in 1mL (1ml = 1 Full Dropper)
Approximately 1.7mg of CBD per Drop
Tested by: SC Labs
Official Link to Results: Click Here
With decades of combined industry experience, deep roots in the cannabis movement, and the largest scientific staff assembled in any cannabis testing lab, SC Labs is committed to building a better and safer cannabis future for everyone.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Not intended for use by persons under the age of 21.
- Do not use if pregnant or lactating.
- If you have or suspect a medical condition, are taking medications, please consult your healthcare physician.