Manga Mango – CBD Vape Pen
$19.99 – $239.88
Manga Mango takes center stage. With each puff, you’ll experience the taste of Juicy Honey Mangos layered with tangy Alfonso Mangos and juicy Honey Mangos. Infused with a potent 100mg dose of CBD housed in a 1ml container. Avida Puff is powered by a 280mAh battery and is good for 300 puffs, so you can enjoy dosing your CBD on your daily travels. Shop Manga Mango Avida Puff today.
- Additional information
- Lab Results
- Suggested Use
Avida Puff CBD Vape Pen | Manga Mango
Made with our very own AVIDA Core CBD Isolate and our proprietary blend of sweet Honey Mangos coupled with Alfonso Mangos and blended to perfection by our award-winning flavorist. A home run in our book! Experience this masterpiece today.
- 3000mg CBD Formulation
- 100mg CBD Per Pen
- Contains 1 Vape Pen
- Approximately 300 Puffs
- Avida Core CBD Isolate
- THC Non Detected *LOD 0.0180 – Non-Psychoactive
- 3rd Party Lab Tested – Tested for safety, purity, and consistency.
Avida Core CBD Isolate (Hemp Derived), Food Grade Vegetable Glycerin, Food Grade Propylene Glycol, Natural & Artificial Flavorings.
Try our other Avida CBD Puff vape pen flavors:
VG/PG Ratio: 50/50
Pre-FIlled: 1ml CBD Vape Juice
Internal Battery: 280mAh
Pre Charged: Not rechargeable
Note: This pen is disposable so no need for messy refills.
|Dimensions||4.77 × 2.02 × .46 in|
Tested by: SC Labs
Official Link to Results: Manga Mango Puff 100
With decades of combined industry experience, deep roots in the cannabis movement, and the largest scientific staff assembled in any cannabis testing lab, SC Labs is committed to building a better and safer cannabis future for everyone.
- Vape just as you would vape you favorite Juul pod or vape pen.
- Concentration Per CBD Vape Pen
100mg of CBD in 1.2ml disposable pen
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Not intended for use by persons under the age of 21.
- Do not use if pregnant or lactating.
- Do not use this product if you are subjected to drug testing.
- If you have or suspect a medical condition, are taking medications, please consult your healthcare physician.