- Additional information
- Suggested Use
- Lab Results
Natural – Broad Spectrum CBD Oil | Avida Extracts
Our Natural Broad Spectrum CBD Oil is made from two simple ingredients. Coconut oil and CBD. It offers a broad range of naturally occurring Phyto-cannabinoids and Terpenes with No detectable levels of THC for an enhanced experience than what a CBD isolate based tincture can provide.
Avida Extracts Broad Spectrum is the latest iteration of our advanced Avida CORE Spectrum™ technology.
We’ve captured the fine balance of natural flavoring with a wide range of Phyto-cannabinoids, terpenes, flavonoids, and other beneficial plant compounds to support your wellbeing. Now you too can experience the cleanest, most potent Broad Spectrum CBD oil formulation in the world!
- Phyto-Cannabinoid & Terpene Rich
- Active Cannabinoids: CBD, CBDA, CBDV, CBC.
- Active Terpenes: Bisabolol, Guaiol, Nerolidol, Caryophyllene.
- Natural Flavor – The Hemp flavor takes a back seat. Experience only the taste of Coconut oil. If your looking for a hempy flavor try out Full Spectrum.
- Simple to use graduated dropper for accurate dosages.
- *THC Non-Detected (LOD 0.0180)
Broad Spectrum CBD Oil
Strength: 500mg, 1,500mg and 3,000mg
Recommended dose: 1 full dropper (1ml)
Strength per dose: 17mg, 50mg and 100mg
*THC: Non-Detected (LOD 0.0180)
Storage: Keep in a cool, dry area.
- Broad-spectrum cannabinoid blend 500mg
- Coconut oil (MCT)
|Dimensions||4.28 × 1.35 × 1.35 in|
AVIDA CBD Natural Broad Spectrum Oil should be taken sublingually.
Do Not Vape this product as it was not designed to be vaped
- Shake well before use
- Consume one dropper full (1ml) with food up to 3 times per day.
- Adjust dosing as needed.
Tested by: SC Labs
With decades of combined industry experience, deep roots in the cannabis movement, and the largest scientific staff assembled in any cannabis testing lab, SC Labs is committed to building a better and safer cannabis future for everyone.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Not intended for use by persons under the age of 21.
- Do not use if pregnant or lactating.
- Do not use this product if you are subjected to drug testing.
- If you have or suspect a medical condition, are taking medications, please consult your healthcare physician.