- Additional information
- Suggested Use
- Lab Results
Spearmint – Broad Spectrum CBD Oil | Avida Extracts
Broad Spectrum CBD Oil that offers a broad range of naturally occurring Phyto-cannabinoids and Terpenes with No THC* for an enhanced experience than what a CBD isolate based tincture can provide.
Avida Extracts Broad Spectrum is the latest iteration of our advanced Avida CORE Spectrum™ technology.
We’ve captured the fine balance of natural flavoring with a wide range of Phyto-cannabinoids, terpenes, flavonoids, and other beneficial plant compounds to support your wellbeing. Now you too can experience the cleanest, most potent Broad Spectrum CBD oil formulation in the world!
- Phyto-Cannabinoid & Terpene Rich
- Active Cannabinoids: CBD, CBDA, CBDV, CBC.
- Active Terpenes: Beta Pinene, Caryophyllene, Eucalyptol, Guaiol, Limonene, Menthol, Pulegone.
- Light Spearmint Flavor
- Simple to use graduated dropper for accurate dosages.
- *THC Non-Detected (LOD 0.0180)
Broad Spectrum CBD Oil
Strength: 500mg, 1,500mg and 3,000mg
Recommended dose: 1 full dropper (1ml)
Strength per dose: 17mg, 50mg and 100mg
*THC: Non-Detected (LOD 0.0180)
Storage: Keep in a cool, dry area.
- Broad spectrum cannabinoid blend 500mg
- Coconut oil (MCT)
- Natural spearmint extract
|Dimensions||4.10 × 1.30 × 1.30 in|
AVIDA CBD Broad Spectrum Oil should be taken sublingually.
Do Not Vape this product as it was not designed to be vaped
- Shake well before use
- Consume one dropper full (1ml) with food upto 3 times per day.
- Adjust dosing as needed.
Tested by: SC Labs
Official Link to Results: Broad Spectrum CBD Oil 500mg
With decades of combined industry experience, deep roots in the cannabis movement, and the largest scientific staff assembled in any cannabis testing lab, SC Labs is committed to building a better and safer cannabis future for everyone.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Not intended for use by persons under the age of 21.
- Do not use if pregnant or lactating.
- Do not use this product if you are subjected to drug testing.
- If you have or suspect a medical condition, are taking medications, please consult your healthcare physician.