- Suggested Use
- Lab Results
Spearmint – Full Spectrum CBD Oil | Avida Extracts
Our Spearmint Full Spectrum CBD Oil is one of our best sellers, and for good reason. Loaded with naturally occurring Phyto-cannabinoids with THC (<0.3). Experience the entourage effect and restore your body’s balance.
Avida Extracts Full Spectrum CBD oil is the latest iteration of our advanced Avida CORE Spectrum™ technology. We utilize a proprietary full spectrum blend, resulting in the highest naturally occurring Phyto-cannabinoids and Terpenes with THC (<0.3) to support your health.
These compounds interact synergistically to create the “entourage effect”, for the most therapeutic and most natural experience than that of any product on the market.
With every bottle of Avida Extracts Full Spectrum, you’re guaranteed a 3rd party lab-tested, Phyto-cannabinoid rich, gluten-free product with full traceability from start to finish. Discover what thousands already have, a CBD experience like no other!
- Phyto-Cannabinoid & Terpene Rich
- Active Cannabinoids: DELTA-9 THC, CBD, CBDA, CBDV, CBC, D8-THC, THCV
- Active Terpenes: Alpha-Pinene, Beta Pinene, Caryophyllene, Eucalyptol, Guaiol, Limonene, Menthol, Pulegone, Sabinene.
- Light Spearmint Flavor
- Simple to use graduated dropper for accurate dosages.
- 3rd Party Tested for purity, safety, and potency
- THC (<0.3%)
Full Spectrum CBD Oil
Strength: 500mg, 1,500mg and 3,000mg
Recommended dose: 1 full dropper (1ml)
Strength per dose: 17mg, 50mg and 100mg
Storage: Keep in a cool, dry area.
- Full spectrum cannabinoid blend 500mg
- Coconut oil (MCT)
- Natural spearmint extract
AVIDA CBD Full Spectrum Oil should be taken sublingually.
Do Not Vape this product as it was not designed to be vaped
- Shake well before use
- Consume one dropper full (1ml) with food upto 3 times per day.
- Adjust dosing as needed.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Not intended for use by persons under the age of 21.
- Do not use if pregnant or lactating.
- If you have or suspect a medical condition, are taking medications, please consult your healthcare physician.