Vanilla – Full Spectrum CBD Oil
$39.99 – $120.00
- Additional information
- Suggested Use
- Lab Results
Strawberry – Full Spectrum CBD Oil | Avida Extracts
Our pleasantly light flavored vanilla Full Spectrum CBD Oil is loaded with, naturally occurring Phyto-cannabinoids and a powerful dose of 0.3% Delta-9 THC (<0.3). This makes our full spectrum tincture the go-to CBD oil for the full benefits of hemp-derived CBD.
With every bottle of Avida Extracts Full Spectrum, you are guaranteed a 3rd party lab-tested, Phyto-cannabinoid-rich, gluten-free product with full traceability from start to finish. Discover what others already have, a CBD experience like no other!
- Phyto-Cannabinoid & Terpene Rich
- Active Cannabinoids: DELTA-9 THC, CBD, CBG, CBDV, CBC, CBN, CBL.
- Active Terpenes: Bisabolol, Guaiol, Nerolidol, Caryophyllene.
- Natural Hempy Flavor
- Simple to use graduated dropper for accurate dosages.
- 3rd Party Tested for purity, safety, and potency
- THC (<0.3%)
Full Spectrum CBD Oil
Strength: 500mg, 1,500mg and 3,000mg
Recommended dose: 1 full dropper (1ml)
Strength per dose: 17mg, 50mg and 100mg
Storage: Keep in a cool dry area.
- Full-spectrum cannabinoid blend
- Coconut oil (MCT)
- Vanilla Extract
|Dimensions||4.10 × 1.30 × 1.30 in|
AVIDA CBD Full Spectrum Oil should be taken sublingually.
Do Not Vape this product as it was not designed to be vaped
- Shake well before use
- Consume one dropper full (1ml) with food upto 3 times per day.
- Adjust dosing as needed.
Tested by: SC Labs
With decades of combined industry experience, deep roots in the cannabis movement, and the largest scientific staff assembled in any cannabis testing lab, SC Labs is committed to building a better and safer cannabis future for everyone.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Not intended for use by persons under the age of 21.
- Do not use if pregnant or lactating.
- Do not use this product if you are subjected to drug testing.
- If you have or suspect a medical condition, are taking medications, please consult your healthcare physician.