No matter if you’re an experienced vape user and new to the CBD world or if you currently use CBD and heard the great benefits of CBD vape. This guide will provide you with the knowledge to start using CBD vape additive the right way.
In this guide, we will focus on CBD vape additives and common questions.
What is a CBD vape additive?
CBD vape additives are flavorless CBD vape oils engineered to mix well with other vape oils. These additives are the best way to add the benefits of CBD to your favorite vape oil. When appropriately engineered, CBD vape additives mix well with other vape oils without diluting any flavor.
Well-made flavorless CBD vape additives are the perfect way to enjoy the remarkable benefits of CBD using your preferred vape oil.
Why use a CBD vape additive?
CBD vape additives offer the perfect solution for new and experienced vape users. Vaping CBD provides one of the most bioavailable methods for consuming CBD. Meaning your body absorbs more CBD through inhalation as opposed to oral consumption and other methods.
If you’re looking for faster relief or looking to reap the benefits of CBD using your favorite vape flavor, then CBD vape additives are for you.
- You’re going to get faster effects.
- More CBD will be available for absorption.
- You can add CBD vape additive to any of your favorite vape oils.
What does a CBD vape do?
CBD vape offers one of the most effective methods of consuming CBD. By inhaling CBD vapor, your lungs absorb up to 60% more of the concentrated compound and make it directly available to your bloodstream. CBD vape is a more efficient way of consuming CBD because it completely bypasses the digestive system where it’s metabolized and broken down, reducing the concentration of CBD available to your cells.
How does CBD vape make you feel?
With cannabidiol (CBD), you won’t feel the same intoxicating effects the way you would Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC). The reason for that is how CBD interacts with the endocannabinoid system (ECS). In our article, “Does CBD oil really work?” ,we describe in-depth how CBD interacts with the ECS. While each person’s anatomy is different, there is a range of factors that contribute to how you will experience the effects of CBD. These factors include weight, age, medical conditions as well as other external factors such as the amount of CBD consumed, the frequency, and method of consumption.
Each individual is unique, and the response to CBD can vary from person to person. The only way to know how CBD will make you feel is to try it for yourself.
What to keep in mind when using a CBD vape additive?
The beautiful thing about CBD vape additives is that it opens up a whole new world of vape flavors. With CBD vape additives, you can venture out from the mundane and explore a variety of vape flavors. Below are seven things to keep in mind when using a CBD vape additive:
- Make sure your CBD vape additive is flavorless.
- Check the ingredients to make sure there are only three ingredients:
- VG (vegetable glycerin)
- PG (propylene glycol)
- CBD (cannabidiol)
- Check Lab Results to ensure the CBD strength is the same as stated on the label.
- Check for a dosing tool or method, so you know how much CBD you are mixing with your vape oil.
The first thing to keep in mind when using a CBD vape additive is to make sure it’s Flavorless. You don’t want to mix a flavored CBD vape oil with another flavored vape oil. The experience might be unpleasant, and flavored vape oils aren’t engineered to mix with other flavored vape oils.
The next thing to check for is the ingredients. There should only be three simple ingredients in your CBD vape additive – VG, PG, and CBD. That is it, no fillers, no preservatives or dyes.
Next in line are lab results. Lab results will confirm the amount of CBD in your bottle and other cannabinoids, if present. Some CBD additives are Full Spectrum CBD vape additives, other are CBD Isolate vape additives. If you’re purchasing your CBD vape from a reputable brand, the numbers should check out. Don’t buy a cheap CBD vape additive, especially if you’re looking for CBD vape additive with max strength.
Finally, the last thing to look for is a dosing tool or directions on how to dose. Most reputable CBD brands include droppers with indicators or instructions on how to dose CBD vape additives.
Does CBD cause you to get high, or can you get a buzz from vaping CBD?
CBD is a non-psychoactive cannabinoid, so you won’t get the same “high” effect as with THC. There are other effects that you may experience with CBD, but if you are looking for a buzz, you won’t get that with CBD. If you’re concerned about testing positive for cannabinoids such as CBD or THC, we don’t recommend you use CBD products.
Is CBD vape oil addictive?
Current research indicates CBD is not an addictive substance, and the signal of abuse is low since there is no “high” associated with CBD. However, if someone who consumes CBD consistently were to stop suddenly, they may experience minor side-effects such as changes in sleep, irritability, or anxiety.
How to use CBD vape additive?
The best way to use a CBD vape additive is to mix it with your favorite vape oil. Use the simple steps below to start mixing your CBD vape additive with your favorite vape oil.
- Fill your pod or tank with your favorite vape oil and remember to leave room for the CBD additive.
- Determine the dose of CBD that you mix with your vape oil. (You can use the image below to see how much CBD is in 1ml of CBD vape additive.)
- Add your CBD vape additive to your pod or tank.
- Gently shake your pod/tank for a few seconds to thoroughly mix the vape oil.
- Enjoy your newly crafted CBD vape.
How to vape CBD additive?
If you already have a refillable vape device, you’re pretty much set. Simply add a few measured drops of CBD vape additive into your refillable tank or pod, shake gently and enjoy.
How much CBD vape additive to use?
Finding the right CBD dosage isn’t easy since there are no standard doses for CBD. The best way to start is to start slow and low and adjust from there until you get the desired effects. To figure out how much CBD vape additive to use, you’ll want to know how much CBD is in 1 milliliter (ml). This will allow you to track your consumption and how much CBD you need to get your desired effects. Remember, if you’re vaping CBD, you won’t need as much as if you were taking it orally. Inhaling your CBD provides your cells with a higher concentration of CBD than if you were to consume it orally.
Answer the questions below to get an idea of how much CBD in 1ml of your CBD vape additive.
- How much CBD is in your bottle? _____
- Is your bottle capacity 15ml or 30ml? _____
Now divide the amount of CBD in your bottle by the correct capacity (ml) to figure out how much CBD in 1ml. Example: In this example, we use a CBD vape additive 100mg in a 30ml bottle. (1000mg of CBD / 30ml = 33.33mg of CBD per 1ml)
In the example above, 1ml contains 33mg of CBD. At this point, you can decide how much of the CBD vape additive you want to mix with your favorite vape oil. In this example, if you opt for the full dropper (1ml), you’re going to get 33mg of CBD. If you go with half the dropper (0.5ml), you’ll get 16.6mg of CBD. Adjust your dose by small amounts until you get your desired effects.
Is CBD vape additive legal?
All hemp-derived CBD products, including CBD vape additive, are federally legal if they contain less than 0.3 percent THC. You can verify THC content in your CBD vape with lab results.
Generally speaking, if you buy your CBD vape additive online or at a reputable local shop, it’s more than likely hemp-derived. If you buy your CBD vape additive at a dispensary, then it might be marijuana-derived and therefor, federally illegal. Use lab results to confirm the CBD content in your CBD vape additive.
The best tool for vaping CBD additive?
The best tool to use for vaping CBD additive is a vape mod or a pod device. You can find these devices online or at your local vape shop.
Can you vape CBD additive by itself?
Absolutely! CBD vape additive is a vape oil itself. You can vape it alone as a flavorless CBD vape or mix it in with another vape oil for added flavor.
How to pick the best vape additive with CBD?
Sometimes you want life your way. Whether you’re an experienced vaper and new to the CBD world, or you’ve used CBD before and heard about the benefits of vaping CBD. Avida CBD is here to provide you with the best in CBD therapy. Check top 5 reasons to choose AVIDA CBD Vape juice here.
- Safety is our number one priority. Our commitment to safety is second to none. We track everything from the seed and the soil to the manufacturing process, and all the way to the checkout. We lab test at multiple stages during our manufacturing process. Our raw materials are lab tested to ensure only the best ingredients are used. Our batches are tested for consistency and potency, and finally, our final products are tested at a 3rd party lab for quality assurance. Every bottle that leaves our facilities is guaranteed a 3rd party lab-test; simply scan the QR code on the box, and it will take you directly to matching 3rd party lab results.
- Only the best ingredients. We believe the best CBD Vape Additives start with the best ingredients. Because of you, we seek only the finest ingredients made to the highest standards that are 100% American made.
- Easy to use. Every bottle of Avida CBD vape oil includes an easy-to-use graduated dropper with indicators for easy dosing and a guide to help you determine how much CBD you are dosing.
- 30-day money-back guarantee. At Avida CBD, we make it easy for you to try our award-winning CBD vape oils. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, simply return your order within 30 days, and we will refund your purchase, no questions asked. Give it a go and discover a CBD vape oil experience like no other!
Whether you’re a new or experienced CBD vape user, we advocate for using only the best CBD vape additives. Always check for three simple ingredients – VG, PG, and CBD. And always check the lab results to ensure you’re getting what you paid for. If you’re looking for the best in flavorless CBD vape additive, then treat yourself to a CBD vape experience you won’t forget.
Experience the Avida CBD vape additive difference today!