The information shared in this post is for informational purposes only and should not be considered as a replacement for professional medical advice. The statements made on this article regarding CBD have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The efficacy of CBD has not been confirmed by FDA-approved research. CBD is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Consult your doctor before using CBD, especially if you have any medical conditions. Your doctor can help determine if CBD is right for you.
Vaping and nicotine have a very close relationship. So, it’s not at all far-fetched to ask if all CBD vapes contain nicotine. As a matter of fact, many CBD companies sell CBD and nicotine vapes as some people prefer it that way. Some CBD companies also offer a CBD vape additive for consumers to add a boost of CBD to their favorite traditional nic vape juice.
So, to answer the question…
Does CBD vape have nicotine?
The simple answer is: No, CBD vape does not contain nicotine. In America, the FDA requires all nicotine products to have a mandatory statement on the front label stating the following message: “WARNING: This product contains nicotine. Nicotine is an addictive chemical.” If you don’t see this message on the front label or front of the packaging, it’s safe to say the CBD vape juice or CBD Vape Pen you’re looking at does not contain nicotine. However, do look out for unknown brands that may not be compliant and check the label carefully for anything that mentions nicotine.
How is vaping CBD different than vaping nicotine?
Vaping CBD and vaping nicotine require using similar devices, but there are big differences between the two. When it comes to vaping CBD, the focus is on harnessing the potential benefits of cannabidiol without the psychoactive effects or “high” associated with THC. People tend to use CBD vape for on-the-go dosing, fast effective relief, and to find balance in their everyday lives.
In contrast, nicotine vape serves a very different purpose. Nicotine vape was originally developed as a tool to help individuals transition away from traditional tobacco cigarettes. Nicotine vape has played a huge role in aiding millions of smokers around the world to make a healthier switch.
Let’s dive deeper into the differences between these two vaping experiences.
What are the ingredients in CBD vape?
CBD vape products come in different forms, and it’s important to understand their ingredients for a safe vaping experience. There are two different types of CBD vape: CBD e-juice vape pens and CBD distillate vape pens, and the difference lies in their ingredients. Important note: Absolutely no vaping product should contain Vitamin E, MCT oil, oils, or fats, and no PEG or other substances that may be dangerous.
In CBD e-juice vape pens, you should only find four key ingredients:
- CBD Isolate: this is a concentrated form of CBD, which should not contain other cannabinoids or compounds.
- Propylene Glycol: a colorless, orderless liquid used as a base in vape juices.
- Vegetable Glycerin: another colorless, orderless liquid used as a base in vape juices. VG is responsible for producing vapor when heated.
- Flavoring: These are liquid flavorings that are used to enhance the experience and taste of the vape juice.
On the other hand, CBD distillate vape pens have fewer ingredients – CBD distillate and terpenes.
- CBD Distillate: a highly refined and concentrated form of CBD that is pressed out of the hemp plant, distilled, and refined to remove any impurities.
- Natural Terpenes: the aromatic compounds found in all plants, however, the terpenes found in the hemp plant are sometimes strain-specific and notable for their unique effects, flavors, and scent.
What are the ingredients in Nicotine vape?
In nicotine-flavored vape, you should only find four ingredients: Propylene Glycol, Vegetable Glycerin, Nicotine, and flavoring.
What Is Nicotine Vaping?
Nicotine vaping (see: all about Vaping) is the electronic smoking of tobacco-free cigarettes. The devices are battery-powered pens that contain nicotine, PG, VG, and flavors. The device heats the e-liquid and creates a vapor that is inhaled into the lungs.
Although nicotine vaping is very popular today, it poses many dangers to the human body. One of the biggest dangers is that it’s highly addictive. Once a person starts using a nicotine vape, it can be challenging to stop, and it may come along with withdrawal symptoms.
Does CBD Help with Nicotine Addiction?
CBD has gained some attention for its potential role in helping individuals with nicotine addiction, but currently, there isn’t sufficient evidence to suggest it helps or to make medical claims regarding its use.
Some people have reported using CBD as part of their strategy or as a tool to quit smoking or to reduce their nicotine intake, however, extensive research is still required to know its effectiveness.
If you’re looking to use CBD vape as a tool to help with nicotine addiction, it’s advisable to reach out to your doctor or health care professional who can provide guidance tailored to your specific situation.
Is there a benefit to vaping CBD without nicotine?
Vaping CBD without nicotine is a popular choice for those seeking to benefit from the therapeutic effects of CBD without the stimulating effects of nicotine. There are several advantages to choosing a CBD vape without nicotine:
- CBD Is Not Addictive: By choosing a CBD vape without nicotine, you can steer clear of the addictive properties of nicotine. Most people who aren’t smokers or don’t use nicotine would prefer to stay away from nicotine to avoid becoming dependent on it.
- Potential Therapeutic Benefits Of CBD: Some users find that CBD without nicotine provides a method to handle everyday stresses without the stimulating effects of nicotine.
- Customizable Experience: When you vape CBD without nicotine, you have the flexibility to customize your experience. You can select different CBD concentrations and flavors to suit your preferences and desired effects.
- No Nicotine Withdrawals: Avoiding nicotine means avoiding the withdrawal symptoms often associated with it.
Why you should try vaping CBD
The main benefit of vaping CBD is its ease of use. Unlike other forms of CBD, vaping can be a great pleasure because:
- There is a wide range of flavors for premium CBD vape juices. Having a delicious flavor to look forward to can help you remember to take your daily dose.
- There are different concentrations and strengths of CBD to suit your daily needs.
- CBD vape offers one of the quickest methods for benefiting from the effects of CBD; it’s as simple as inhaling and feeling the effects soon after.
- Vaping CBD offers one of the highest bioavailability of CBD to your cells, meaning more of the CBD reaches your bloodstream and is available for your cells.
- The effects of CBD can last up to 2-3 hours.
Why would vaping CBD be better if the effects don’t last as long?
It depends on the user. The benefits of CBD vape might be worth it for someone who is looking for temporary, fast, effective relief. CBD-infused vapor is quickly absorbed by the lungs and into the bloodstream, making more of the CBD bioavailable to your cells. In contrast, CBD that is consumed orally must go through your digestive system where it is broken down, which means less CBD is bioavailable to your cells, and it takes longer to reach your cells. However, using both methods together could provide the best of both worlds. Check out our blog post on “How to Take Your CBD – The Ultimate Guide” to learn more about using CBD products.
What strength of CBD should I start with?
If you’re new to vaping CBD, the best advice we can provide is to start with a lower-strength CBD vape juice and allow your body to adapt gradually. Pay close attention to your body, assess the effects of CBD, and adjust your dosing gradually so you get a vaping experience tailored to your needs and preferences. It is always best to consult with a healthcare professional for direction based on your unique circumstances.
At Avida CBD we offer premium, lab-verified, and tested CBD vape juice in 30mL bottles ranging from 250mg of CBD up to 1500mg of CBD in various flavors to suit your preference. If you’re ready to enjoy a premium CBD vape experience with no nicotine, check out our selection of CBD vape juice.
CBD vape does not contain nicotine unless it’s noted on the front panel of the packaging. One of the main benefits of vaping CBD without nicotine is that it is not addictive. CBD vape is a great and effective way to get your daily dose of CBD for a more balanced lifestyle. If you think that CBD vape might be a viable option for you, you’re not alone. CBD vape popularity has skyrocketed in late 2019 and booming to this day. People realize that it works, and it works well.
If you’re new to vaping CBD or just new to CBD, we recommend starting with our Avida 250mg CBD vape juice in any of the flavors that make you salivate. You will need a vaping device which you can learn more about in this article: Master Guide – How to Vape CBD oil
You simply fill your tank (most tanks hold about 3ml of CBD vape juice), let the oil soak into the absorbent material (cotton) in the vape tank for a few minutes, then push the power button and take a draw. As you exhale you should feel a sense of relaxation.