What if I told you that you can’t vape CBD oil? That might alarm you if you are starting to explore the world of CBD vape. The reason is simple, not all CBD oil made is for vaping or inhaling. Knowing which is for vaping and which is for oral consumption is KEY! The difference is in the ingredients.
There are two types of CBD oil to look out for:
- CBD Oil – This is designed to be taken orally or under the tongue.
- CBD Vape Oil – This is designed for inhalation and sometimes goes by other names.
- CBD Vape Juice or CBD e-juice and sold in bottles (check CBD Vape Juice for Sale).
- CBD Distillate another form of vape oil in a concentrated form. This is typically sold in cartridges.
In this article, I am going to go over the 10 facts you need to know before buying CBD vape oil. Read below to learn more about how to vape CBD.
1. CBD Vape Oil (CBD E-Juice)
CBD vape oil should have four simple ingredients and no actual oil.
Vegetable Glycerin (VG) produces the vapor clouds you see when exhaling vape.
Propylene Glycol (PG) binds the different flavors in a vape oil.
Cannabidiol (CBD) is the cannabinoid that provides you with its therapeutic effects.
Natural or Artificial Flavorings are sometimes infused into your vape oil and are what you taste when you take a draw from your vape.
Read more about CBD additive
TIP: Other names for CBD vape oil are CBD vape juice, CBD e-liquid, CBD vape liquid, CBD vape. There is no standard name for CBD vape oil but knowing the different names will make sure you’re always in the loop.
2. CBD Oil
CBD oil itself is not designed for vaping. The ingredients in CBD oil are for oral consumption or for sublingual use, meaning you take it under your tongue. You can cause serious harm to yourself if you try and vape CBD oil that is for sublingual use and NOT designed for vaping.
Having said that, the ingredients in CBD oil (Buy Cannabidiol Oil) are also simple.
- Carrier oils most often used for CBD are MCT oil, olive oil, and hemp seed oil. These are generally used for their added health benefits.
- Cannabidiol (CBD) is the active cannabinoid in a CBD Isolate product. Full Spectrum and Broad Spectrum CBD contain the Cannabinoid CBD as well as other cannabinoids. If you want to read more about the different types of CBD, check out our article on the differences of CBD isolate, Full and Broad Spectrum CBD Oil.
- Flavoring in your CBD oil is an optional and personal preference. You can experience the benefits of CBD oil by finding a flavor that pairs well with your taste buds and pallet.
3. How to Vape CBD Oil Properly?
Discover how to vape CBD oil and obtain the most benefits using our three simple steps below.
- Find your CBD strength.
- Choose your CBD vaping device.
- Start vaping your CBD.
Find Your CBD Strength
The first step to vaping CBD oil is knowing which strength to buy. Finding the correct strength of CBD is not an easy task, even for experts. Many factors play an important part in how your body processes CBD. Some of those factors are your body weight, your biology, and metabolism.
Please note, the FDA has not issued proper dosage for CBD products or how they may interact with other drugs. Reach out to your doctor to find out if CBD may be right for you.
Our guide below breaks down how much CBD is in a typical glass dropper of a 30ml bottle of varying strengths. We cover 250mg, 500mg and 1000mg CBD strengths. Find out how much CBD is one serving (1ml) or in each drop using our guide below.
Choose Your CBD Vaping Device
If you are looking to vape CBD for your first time, a refillable CBD vape pen might be your best option. To check full-spectrum CBD pens, click Full Spectrum PEN. They’re simple to use, cost-effective, and reusable. Other starter options are available such as disposable pens, CBD vape cartridges, and CBD pods.
Don’t find yourself discouraged if this all seems overwhelming, you don’t need to be an expert to vape CBD.
- Refillable CBD Vape Pen is easy and the most cost-effective solution. This setup contains a rechargeable battery and a refillable disposable cartridge.
- CBD Disposable Vape Pen is another easy option. These are self-contained CBD disposable vapes that are not refillable or rechargeable. These CBD disposables already have a pre-measured amount of CBD in them. Once the CBD vape runs out you can toss the whole device.
- CBD Vape Cartridges are pre-filled disposable cartridges with CBD vape juice in them. These cartridges are usually cylindrical in shape and attach to a rechargeable battery.
- CBD Pods are also pre-filled with CBD vape juice. Though these are generally proprietary and only functional with compatible batteries.
Start Vaping Your CBD
Below are the simple steps on How to Use Your CBD Vape Pen or CBD Vape Kit?
- Connect your pod or cartridge to your battery.
- If the device has a power button, click it 5 times to turn it on. (If there is no power button skip to step 3.)
- Press the power button if your device has one otherwise start inhaling. Start with small draws. (Devices with no power button are usually powered by changes in pressure when you inhale.)
- Wait 5-10 minutes between draws and observe how the CBD affects you.
- Start slow and work your way up to until you get your desired effects.
To give you an idea of how much CBD you are inhaling, a typical vape cartridge that has 250mg of CBD is good for about 200 draws. You would be inhaling about 1.25mg of CBD per draw.
4. Does CBD vape oil get you high?
Whether you’re thinking about trying CBD or it’s your first time trying it. If you’re wondering if CBD vape can get you high? The answer depends on where you bought your CBD from.
The types of CBD products found online or in your local shop are not supposed to get you high. CBD sold in these marketplaces are legal and non-psychoactive if they’re hemp-derived and contain no more than 0.3 percent of THC. This is generally the case and you can verify the content of products if there are lab results available on packaging or website.
If you are purchasing CBD vape oil through medical marijuana or recreational marijuana dispensary, be cautious. These CBD vape oils may make you high, might contain more than CBD, and are designed for different effects. CBD products found in dispensaries are generally derived from the marijuana plant and not hemp. Marijuana plants are not subject to the THC limits of hemp and therefore may get you high.
If you want to learn more about “Can CBD vape get you high?” Check out the linked article that breaks down the details.
5. What are the side effects of using CBD vape oil?
CBD affects each individual in different ways and this has to do with our own unique biology. The only way to know how CBD will affect you is to try it. Before you start using CBD, discuss it with your doctor to ensure your safety.
Here is a shortlist of side effects some people experience:
- Dry mouth
6. How much CBD should I take?
Knowing how much CBD to take is not a simple answer. The FDA has not released a set of standard doses but has said that CBD is generally safe to consume. With this in mind, we recommend you observe and write down in a journal how CBD affects you while you make small adjustments over time. Using this process allows you to slowly introduce CBD to the body and observe how your body reacts to it. With this method, you can track your doses and find what gives you your desired effects.
7. Is CBD oil and Hemp oil the same?
One of the largest misconceptions in the CBD and Hemp Oil space is believing they are the same thing. CBD oil and Hemp oil are not the same things even though they come from the same plant.
CBD extracted from the hemp plant contains no oil. When CBD is extracted and isolated it appears as a white powder. This white powder, or CBD crystals, is then combined with a carrier oil to make CBD oil.
On the flip side, hemp oil is extracted by pressing raw hemp seeds until the oil is pressed out. This hemp oil has its own beneficial properties but lacks the cannabinoids, such as CBD, that present in other parts of the hemp plant.
8. Is CBD vape oil legal?
You’ve likely noticed CBD popping in stores or radio ads mentioning the power of CBD therapy. CBD products and CBD vape are legal to buy in the United States because of the 2018 Farm Bill. This bill, signed into law by the President in late 2018, removed hemp from the Controlled Substance Act. The law states that hemp must not contain more than 0.3% percent THC, the psychoactive substance in marijuana. 1, 2, 3, 4
9. Why are CBD lab results important?
Lab results will give you peace of mind. Piece of mind to know that you are getting what you paid for and the amount of CBD that is on the label. Lab results will also provide you with a list of cannabinoids present in your CBD vape juice or CBD product. This can be helpful if you want to confirm that there is no THC in your product.
10. Best CBD oil
Ready to vape CBD? Take your CBD journey to the next level with Avida Core Technology, the pinnacle in CBD purity.
Safety is our number one priority.
- At Avida CBD, safety is our number one priority. This is why we make our 3rd party lab tests accessible on our website and on each bottle that leaves our facility. Simply scan the QR code on your Avida CBD box or visit our website to find the matching 3rd party lab result.
- Flavors that never go dull. Burst into a world of flavor and enjoyment with our artisan-crafted CBD vape oils. Feel the cool velvety clouds as you exhale a juicy infusion of ripe fruits.
- Taste the delicate nectar of sweet honey mangos and tangy Alfonso mangos fused with our Avida Core CBD Isolate in our Manga Mango CBD vape oil.
- Treat yourself to our refreshing Blue Razz CBD vape oil and taste the tangy flesh of wild tart blue raspberries and sweet ripe blueberries.
- Enjoy the flavors of sweet, firm, wild grapes coupled with mouthwatering red Charlie strawberries in our taste bud activating Berry Grape.
- Easy to use. Stroll into the best CBD vape with our easy to dose bottles..
- 30-day money-back guarantee. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, simply return your order within the 30-day window and we will refund your money, no questions asked. We make it easy to experience the Avida difference!
Can you vape CBD oil, CBD hemp oil or CBD tinctures? The simple answer is no. Unless your CBD oil says you can vape it or has the right ingredients, don’t try and vape it. If you’re looking for the best CBD vape, then treat yourself to a mouth-watering experience you won’t forget.
Experience the Avida CBD difference.